Salary: £39,000 - £49,000 + bonus + benefits
Closing date: 23 January 2018 at midnight
Working pattern: Permanent
This job is closed and is displayed for reference only.
Making the move to Phoenix offers you the exciting prospect of applying your excellent resourcing skills and expertise in a unique setting, with the UK’s largest closed Life and Pension Fund Consolidator and one of ‘Britain’s Top Employers’. We’re industry experts, but we’re always looking for ways to be better. You can help us deliver the best service to our customers by recruiting top talent into our many and varied roles.
You will be a key member of our dedicated resourcing team and you will support resource planning activities with recruitment managers and senior stakeholders. You will support the design, planning and coordination of the selection process including direct sourcing, writing high-quality adverts, running digital recruitment campaigns and designing assessments and interview processes.
You will be responsible for things like:
- attracting and engaging high quality candidates to work for Phoenix
- managing the candidate journey through the selection, assessment and job offer process
- raising the profile of Phoenix Group and increasing the number of high quality and diverse applicants by proactively initiating and managing digital engagement via the Group’s Social Media platforms, consistently acting as a brand ambassador
- proactively working with third party suppliers on the provision of recruitment services where appropriate
- supporting and encouraging forward-looking resource planning with recruiting managers to ensure appropriate campaigns and candidate attraction techniques can be implemented in a timely and professional manner
What we are looking for: You will be familiar with using recruitment databases to proactively source quality applicants and have knowledge of the end to end recruitment and selection process including legal requirements, best practice principles and in-house recruitment systems.
You will have:
- demonstrable experience of direct sourcing using LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards and Boolean to achieve direct hiring targets
- experience in a range of internal and external recruitment and selection methodologies including competency based interviewing techniques, assessment design and delivery, in-house testing, bespoke assessments and creative design
- experience of senior management/specialist recruitment & selection processes
- proven ability to cope under pressure ensuring work received is processed effectively and efficiently
- the ability to challenge and coach both interviewers and candidates
It would be useful if you are qualified and experienced in psychometrics and occupational testing techniques and have previous financial services experience. It would also be useful if you have experience of apprenticeship, graduate and student recruitment processes, including liaison with schools, colleges and universities
About the company:
We value our employees highly and have been one of Britain's Top Employers for the last 6 consecutive years. We are a member of the FTSE 250 index. We put people first in everything we do and are always looking for new professionals to join our talented team. Our funds are closed, enabling us to focus on areas that other businesses can't. This means that, among the many benefits of working at Phoenix (such as free lunches at our onsite restaurant, nature trail walk, putting green, free car parking, subsidised onsite sport facilities including gym, football & cricket pitches, tennis courts,excellent reward schemes….we could go on!), our staff can enjoy exposure to a diverse workload not found elsewhere. We're proud of what we do and we offer excellent training opportunities, career development and company culture.
Apply for this job
If you have applied for a job or registered with us before, please login
If you are a new applicant, go straight to the application by clicking Apply Online below. This will automatically create an account for you.
Flexible working at Phoenix is: "A lifestyle that fuses your personal and professional life."
Phoenix believes in a culture of flexibility, depending on the role we may be able to offer working arrangements that suit your needs. In today's world of work / life challenges we recognise getting this right is important to our employees and the success of our business.
Examples of this may include but are not exclusive to the following:
Part Time: You would work less than full-time hours for the business, perhaps by working fewer days or hours per week.
Flexible hours: Still working your contracted hours, you would have flexibility to start and finish within agreed core working times.
Job Share: Where the role allows you would voluntarily share the duties of one full-time position with another colleague, splitting the hours on a pro-rata basis.
Home working: You would undertake some, or all, of your working duties from home or anywhere else other than the standard allocated place of work (including other Phoenix locations).
If you have any difficulties with your application, please email the Resourcing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org