Salary: Circa £32,000 + 6% completion bonus + benefits
Closing date: 14 June 2018 at midnight
Working pattern: Fixed Term
Duration: 12 months
This job is closed and is displayed for reference only.
If you have experience in understanding and interpreting website requirements to produce digital experiences and journeys, and have worked with internal stakeholders and 3rd party digital agencies, this 12 month contract sounds like it could be for you.
We’re looking for the right person to join our digital team who will assist with the day to day operational management, development and maintenance of our websites, including www.phoenixlife.co.uk. You will work on multiple priorities including implementing new developments to improve the user experience and meet business objectives, making sure that we adhere to regulatory requirements and digital brand guidelines. You will also be required to play a lead role in supporting the day to management of our digital agency.
Now is an exciting time to join our team as we embark on a digital transformation programme which will change how our customers interact with Phoenix.
Specifically this will involve:
- Assisting in website management to ensure content and developments support our strategy and best practice
- Assisting with and managing the ongoing relationship with our digital agency, communicating requirements clearly, and ensuring that work requests are tested and completed to agreed timescales and budget
- Engaging and working with multiple stakeholders, including compliance, customer communications, product technical and legal departments, to implement new web content
- Documenting, maintaining and ensuring adherence to processes
Having already worked in a similar capacity, with website and stakeholder engagement experience, you’ll be someone who isn’t afraid to suggest change and is willing take ownership of projects and see them through to a successful outcome.
We’ll also expect you to:
- Be tenacious, with fantastic communication skills and a can-do approach
- Possess excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrate customer understanding
- Evidence understanding of websites and user experience
- Demonstrate strong IT skills with a good working knowledge of all MS Office programmes
- An understanding of content management systems would be beneficial
- Have experience and knowledge of financial services or regulated environment
We value our employees highly and have been Britain's Top Employer for the last six consecutive years and are a member of the FTSE 250 index. We put people first in everything we do and are always looking for new professionals to join our talented team. Our funds are closed, enabling us to focus on areas that other businesses can't. This means that, among the many benefits of working at Phoenix (such as free lunches at our onsite restaurant, nature trail walk, putting green, free car parking, subsidised onsite sport facilities including gym, football & cricket pitches, tennis courts, excellent rewards schemes….we could go on!), our staff can enjoy exposure to a diverse workload not found elsewhere. We're proud of what we do, and we've recently gained recognition for our distinctive business model. We offer excellent training opportunities, career development and company culture.
Apply for this job
If you have applied for a job or registered with us before, please login
If you are a new applicant, go straight to the application by clicking Apply Online below. This will automatically create an account for you.
Flexible working at Phoenix is: "A lifestyle that fuses your personal and professional life."
Phoenix believes in a culture of flexibility, depending on the role we may be able to offer working arrangements that suit your needs. In today's world of work / life challenges we recognise getting this right is important to our employees and the success of our business.
Examples of this may include but are not exclusive to the following:
Part Time: You would work less than full-time hours for the business, perhaps by working fewer days or hours per week.
Flexible hours: Still working your contracted hours, you would have flexibility to start and finish within agreed core working times.
Job Share: Where the role allows you would voluntarily share the duties of one full-time position with another colleague, splitting the hours on a pro-rata basis.
Home working: You would undertake some, or all, of your working duties from home or anywhere else other than the standard allocated place of work (including other Phoenix locations).
If you have any difficulties with your application, please email the Resourcing Team at email@example.com