Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 + 10% Completion Bonus + Bens
Closing date: 23 May 2018 at midnight
Working pattern: Fixed Term
Duration: 12 months
This job is closed and is displayed for reference only.
This position will report to the Head of Reward to manage delivery of key activities following the announcement of Phoenix’s new strategic partnership with Standard Life.
Phoenix Group is the UK’s largest specialist consolidator of Closed Life Assurance funds. A member of the FTSE 250 Index, with a premium listing on the LSE and one of ‘Britain’s Top Employers’ for the last 6 consecutive years, 6.1 million policyholders and assets under management of £74 billion, including the recently acquired Abbey Life and AXA Wealth businesses.
There will be a focus on the following:
- Manage the implementation of benefits as appropriate following the acquisition.
- Manage the review, mapping and analysis of all benefits and terms and conditions for the two entities
- Manage the design, development and implementation of new / alternative benefits and terms including communication of such benefits
- Manage on a day to day basis all reward initiatives / benefits (including pensions) and maintain relationships with third party providers
- Manage rate negotiation on all benefits including core benefits such as PMI and DIS
- Manage all benefit queries from staff and third party suppliers, including PMI, car allowance, DIS and Fixed Protection
- Manage any issues arising from Auto Enrolment, changes to Lifetime and Annual Allowances
- Manage all life assurance issues, including renewals, additional cover, changes to eligibility criteria etc
With significant relevant experience, we’re looking for:
- Previous experience of reward and a good understanding of key reward areas
- Experience of working with a range of systems, data bases and spreadsheet development (inc excel)
- Experience of reporting tools, is desirable
- Strong awareness of data manipulation methodology and modelling
- Good numeracy, strong accuracy and attention to detail, analytical and data rational
- Ability to work within a project/programme management environment
In return, you can look forward to a great package, excellent conditions and a superb working environment, plus the chance to make your mark in a rapidly developing FTSE listed company.
Apply for this job
If you have applied for a job or registered with us before, please login
If you are a new applicant, go straight to the application by clicking Apply Online below. This will automatically create an account for you.
Flexible working at Phoenix is: "A lifestyle that fuses your personal and professional life."
Phoenix believes in a culture of flexibility, depending on the role we may be able to offer working arrangements that suit your needs. In today's world of work / life challenges we recognise getting this right is important to our employees and the success of our business.
Examples of this may include but are not exclusive to the following:
Part Time: You would work less than full-time hours for the business, perhaps by working fewer days or hours per week.
Flexible hours: Still working your contracted hours, you would have flexibility to start and finish within agreed core working times.
Job Share: Where the role allows you would voluntarily share the duties of one full-time position with another colleague, splitting the hours on a pro-rata basis.
Home working: You would undertake some, or all, of your working duties from home or anywhere else other than the standard allocated place of work (including other Phoenix locations).
If you have any difficulties with your application, please email the Resourcing Team at email@example.com