Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + 10% bonus & benefits
Closing date: 20 May 2019 at midnight
Working pattern: Fixed Term
Duration: 12 months
This job is closed and is displayed for reference only.
We are recruiting for a fixed term Site Services Manager, to be based in our Wythall office primarily. In this role you will be manage all aspects of the Premises function, taking the lead for Phoenix Group in terms of its obligations and services as owner/occupier of the Wythall Facility; including Security, House-keeping, maintenance contracts and all associated activities within PGMS owned areas. You will also be acting as a tenant liaison for Bournemouth & Basingstoke.
- To act as relationship manager for the new relationship between PGMS, PLL & selected site management companies ensuring obligations are met and resolving any issues that arise.
- To provide first point of escalation for building management / site service issues for PGMS across all sites.
- To engage with stakeholders across the business ensuring that business requirements are understood, reflected in the arrangements with the outsource providers and delivered to the required standards
- To be the first point of contact for senior management in Wythall in relation to site services, ensuring that service challenges are met and issues resolved.
- Manage the operational relationship between Phoenix Group and its facilities Management OSPs, ensuring that services are delivered in line with the agreements and that benefits are both identified and realised.
- To manage the Wythall based Catering Team Manager
- To be directly responsible for the management of budgets associated with this role and to support the Senior Project Manager with the management of other budgets within the function.
- To support the Senior Project Manager in meeting the strategic demands of PGMS as they relate to sites / associated services.
- To manage the implementation of major projects in conjunction with the Group Project Managers and CBRE to timely and consistent quality standards.
- To oversee management of the Central Archive storage area and ensure that the area is kept Compliant and that set procedures are followed.
- To work with the Business Continuity and Health & Safety Managers to ensure the needs of the department are achieved and that they receive full representation in any projects which may impact their areas of responsibility.
- To contribute to the overall and effective management of the department, providing leadership and acting as a deputy for the Senior Project Manager.
- To oversee the management the procurement of company print, stationery, mailing and other Facilities services as required for PGMS .
- To ensure compliance with all regulatory and corporate policies and standards relevant to the role.
- To ensure team performance is managed against agreed standards and that all activities are delivered in a timely manner.
- To ensure the proper and responsible delivery of Health and Safety management in line with all relevant legislation and best practice.
- To prepare all materials necessary to conduct the role in a professional manner to include Terms of Reference, Project Plans, Contract Management and Service Level Agreement documentation, Reports and other materials required of the post.
- Key Requirements
- Have strong people management skills.
- Ability to design and deliver complex major projects and business requirements to challenging deadlines.
- Able to work on own initiative, take ownership and responsibility for issues and work to high quality standards.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills in dealing with internal and external suppliers and customers.
- Comprehensive people management and mentoring skills consistent with the team range
- Competent MS Office based products user to enable effective use of available technology.
- The role holder should be willing to travel with in UK as required by role.
Apply for this job
If you have applied for a job or registered with us before, please login
If you are a new applicant, go straight to the application by clicking Apply Online below. This will automatically create an account for you.
Flexible working at Phoenix is: "A lifestyle that fuses your personal and professional life."
Phoenix believes in a culture of flexibility, depending on the role we may be able to offer working arrangements that suit your needs. In today's world of work / life challenges we recognise getting this right is important to our employees and the success of our business.
Examples of this may include but are not exclusive to the following:
Part Time: You would work less than full-time hours for the business, perhaps by working fewer days or hours per week.
Flexible hours: Still working your contracted hours, you would have flexibility to start and finish within agreed core working times.
Job Share: Where the role allows you would voluntarily share the duties of one full-time position with another colleague, splitting the hours on a pro-rata basis.
Home working: You would undertake some, or all, of your working duties from home or anywhere else other than the standard allocated place of work (including other Phoenix locations).
If you have any difficulties with your application, please email the Resourcing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org