Salary: £39,416 - £49,270
Closing date: 24 April 2019 at midnight
Working pattern: Fixed Term
Duration: 6 months
This job is closed and is displayed for reference only.
We are recruiting for an experienced Portfolio Office Analyst focusing on Systems, Methodology and Risk to work within our busy central Change Management office. In this role you will support the implementation and oversight of the Change Management Framework and its supporting process and systems across the Group. You will work closely with change professionals and staff across the company to support them through our change governance approach and use of our Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) System Smartcore. In addition, you will facilitate discussions with Portfolio Delivery leads across the Group in the management of risks, dependencies and Change Policy assurance activity. This activity will be supported through the provision of portfolio MI to the delivery teams.
- To manage and support the Change Management Framework across the Group.
- To become a Smartcore PPM system SME supporting users and working with the Third Party to ensure that the system is fit for purpose.
- To provide support to Change Delivery Teams to ensure that projects continue to operate within the Company’s Risk & Control Framework.
- To provide MI and analysis to support portfolio management and decision making.
- To implement and manage the project Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process to enable the development of 2020 business plans.
- Experience of working in a similar project environment
- Strong use and knowledge of PPM tools and systems
- Excellent PC literacy, particularly Excel, Microsoft Word, MS Project and Visio
- Excellent MI and analysis skills
- Sound knowledge and experience of techniques /disciplines used to plan, monitor and control projects from initiation through to delivery
- Experience of configuration management/documentation management
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and team-working skills
Apply for this job
If you have applied for a job or registered with us before, please login
If you are a new applicant, go straight to the application by clicking Apply Online below. This will automatically create an account for you.
Flexible working at Phoenix is: "A lifestyle that fuses your personal and professional life."
Phoenix believes in a culture of flexibility, depending on the role we may be able to offer working arrangements that suit your needs. In today's world of work / life challenges we recognise getting this right is important to our employees and the success of our business.
Examples of this may include but are not exclusive to the following:
Part Time: You would work less than full-time hours for the business, perhaps by working fewer days or hours per week.
Flexible hours: Still working your contracted hours, you would have flexibility to start and finish within agreed core working times.
Job Share: Where the role allows you would voluntarily share the duties of one full-time position with another colleague, splitting the hours on a pro-rata basis.
Home working: You would undertake some, or all, of your working duties from home or anywhere else other than the standard allocated place of work (including other Phoenix locations).
If you have any difficulties with your application, please email the Resourcing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org